Thu, May 19|
Confluence - Introduction
Training from 150 € This webinar will be in the form of a practical guided by the facilitator, after a brief introduction of Confluence, we will create a free test environment corresponding to the free offer of Atlassian. Participants will therefore be able to manipulate ...
Time & Location
May 19, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
About the event
In this training webinar we will cover the following topics:
- Brief introduction to the Confluence tool and what are its possibilities
- Space creation and management
- Creation and management of pages
- User and permissions management
- Creation and use of models
- Use of the Confluence search tool
- Management and use of Confluence plugin
- Implementation and use of the most popular plugins
- Confluence-Jira Interaction
This webinar will be in the form of a facilitator-guided lab, after a brief introduction from Confluence, we will create a free test environment for ourselves corresponding to the free tier of Atlassian. The participants will therefore be able to manipulate in this environment, the various aspects which have been discussed above.
The facilitator will be present to guide you and answer the various questions / difficulties that the participants may have.